Friday, July 25, 2008

handmade and in our home: 2

ok so my favorite jewelry is the topic today. most of you know i love jewelry, however fused glass has got to be at the top of my list. not just any fused glass ,mind you, but fused glass pendants made by my friend jeanne lee. i met jeanne when i was living in charleston. i would see her all over town and it was obvious that we enjoyed the same activities. i saw her at the farmer's market first and bought one of her pendants, then i saw her at the gym, then i saw her at my church and we finally talked and became friends. so the story goes. over serveral years i have purchased many of her pendants, some may say too many. below is my collection of which i love and wear often. please check out her website www.trinitytreasures.org .jeanne is very talented and has been blessed by always putting God first. she is a true inspiration and beautiful inside and out.





No comments: