Sunday, September 7, 2008

Weekend in Review

My friend Kassie invited me to go to the artwalk downtown this weekend. This is her, however this is not a picture from the weekend. I just wanted you to know who I was talking about. There were lots of talents artists and there are so many creative people in Birmingham.

Most of you know I have a really hard time going to an art show/festival without buying something. This time was no different. I usually get jewelry, but I have seen these recycling paintings at several art shows and have been wanting one. So yeah you guessed it, this is now mine! I put it right on the mantel so it can stare at us. I don't think Jeff thinks that is the best spot for it, but it is staying there for now.
So today I walked into the bathroom to get ready to go to the gym and this is what I found. Yep little Sunday squeezed herself right into the sink and I'll have to be honest she looked so cute and comfy that I just left her there. Crazy kitty!



1 comment:

Kassie said...

I was surprised to see myself in your blog - pretty cool and I can't stop smiling...we should get together again soon.