Friday, December 5, 2008

Tis The Season

This is our beautiful Christmas Tree that has taken quite a beating this year! This is our Kittens, Ficher and Sunday's, first Christmas. Having said that they think that we put this tree up especially for them. I can't tell you how many times Sunday has been up in the tree but I can tell you that I have personally caught her at the VERY TOP three times. I'm surprised it is still standing!
Check out my beautiful manger scene! My friend Allison made this for me a very long time ago and yes Allison I use it every Christmas. This is among my most treasured Christmas Decorations.


The Smith Family would like to wish everyone a blessed, safe, fun Holiday Season!!!!!!!!!!!!!




3 comments:

Tins and Treasures said...

Beautiful tree...And I loved hearing about your kitties and how they think the tree is just for them! Ours used to climb the tree too, but maybe the spray bottle has worked, cause this year, they just play with the ornaments on the lower branches!

Haute Country Vintage Co. said...

What festive decorations!! I loved hearing about the kitties as well, we have 2 adolescent guys that have me terrified of putting up our ancient flocked aluminum tree this year! So far we've only done a mini tree in my office/studio, LOL :)

Chad and Allison Nicholson said...

Hooray! I can't tell you how happy I am to see the manger scene!!! Gosh, that's been a while back hasn't it!? And your decorations look so pretty! Merry Christmas!!!