Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Creativity and Unique Finds

I was asked to donate an art item for a child's room for the Birmingham Children's Theatre annual fundraiser. I think that was a run on sentence! Oh well! This is what I came up with. Tell me what ya think!
I bought myself two Birthday presents this week. Yes my birthday is not until March, however I could not resist the two items below. I fell in love with this purse when I saw it on a fellow blogger/crafter's blog. www.artsycraftybabe.typepad.com/ I was hoping she would put it in her etsy shop! Yay, she did and guess who bought it? yep that would be me!!!!!!!!!!!
I went piddling around the other day and came across this super cool corner table. It is absolutely fabulous and fit perfectly in my dinning room.
Favorite things: unique furniture, amazing bags and creating/crafting for others!



1 comment:

T.Allen said...

All good things. I prefer the term highly informative sentence...I have many in my repertoire. :)

I love what you came up with, and think it is perfect for a child's room.

I'm diggin' the purse and the corner table, good for you-isn't it great to find *just* what you weren't looking for but absolutely need!